Saturday 14 December 2013

Angry Birds

Friends, looking at the title, you might wonder if I am going to tell you something that you already know. Well, perhaps yes but mostly no.

I am not going to talk about an Android game or toys that you get in the market. However I am going to share my thoughts about Humans who always look to be angry. In technical terms it is called 'Resting Bitchface Syndrome', or RBS, in short.

I was watching a political debate on one of the Marathi news channels few days back. One of the party spokespersons on that program looked to me to be angry even when questions were not thrown at him.

That reminded me of few people that I have come across who suffer from RBS. I always wondered why are they angry but never dared to ask them :-)

You go to bank, post office or your own work place, you would have come across such people, won't you? Your immediate reaction would have been "have I done anything wrong?".

If you are unfortunate enough, you would have had to deal with a boss suffering from RBS. How difficult was it to handle his/her mood then? 

And if your BF/GF happens to be an RBS person then you perhaps need to re-think on continuing your friendship.....just kidding.

You would always wonder that it could be because - a) other person may have a personal or professional problem, b) other person may not be in good mood to talk, c) other person may genuinely be angry or d) other person always looks angry so ignore him/her.

Then I googled and found out that there is so much information about RBS. So thought of sharing with you. 





So, next time you see in the mirror and look to be angry, tell yourself    दिल पे मत ले, यार

and sing this beautiful poem by Mangesh Padgaokar:  सांगा कसं जगायचं, कण्हत कण्हत की गाणं म्हणत?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have liked my blog, please leave a comment with your name. Please feel free to share the link with your friends and families. Thank you.